Mr. Tom Ferguson
52, Old Fort Enclave
London – WC23 7OG
12th June, 2012.
I am Brian Adams, an employee of Striking Tech., Jr. Technician,
I am writing in to inform you that the allowances I was entitled to, have not been received by me. There are total of two months due allowances.
I request you to look into this matter at your earliest convenience.
The details of allowances –
1. Travel Allowance
2. House Rent Allowance
3. Outstation Allowance
4. Conveyance allowance
5. Medical allowance
I did not receive allowances for these months – March, April & May – in my understanding; the total is around £850.
I am also enclosing the related documents in this regard. Please resolve this issue and ensure the payment.
Employee Id – 642
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- request letter for allowance
- request letter for conveyance allowance
- application for conveyance allowance samples
- travel allowance letter sample
- letter for conveyance allowance request
- house allowance request letter sample
- request letter for house rent allowance
- request letter for allowance sample
- allowance request letter sample
- house allowance request letter