Mr. Gary Parkinson
New Ovation Enterprises
Park Lane, London – E10 4PL
12, April, 2012
I am Samuel Jims, working with your company for the past two years as a Sr. Sales Executive.
Over this period of five years, I always worked hard with my complete dedication and sincere efforts. I achieved my sales targets every month and generated many new business contacts & orders.
However, despite my full dedication & loyalty to this company, I am still receiving the same salary on which I was appointed two years back.
Last month, I made the H.R. department aware of my concern, but no action was taken.
Now, I am raising this issue with you. My current salary is not sufficient to look after my family. I would like to say that if I don’t get a raise this month, then I will consider moving on to a company that pays me higher.
I have given my two years to this company & really like working here, but I will only continue if my request is considered.
Thank you and I look forward for a positive response.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- salary increment request letter sample pdf
- salary increment request letter format pdf
- letter to ceo for salary increment sample
- salary increment letter sample
- salary increment request letter format sample
- salary increment request letter
- salary increment request letter format
- request for salary increment letter sample doc
- salary increment request letter sample
- salary increment letter