Mrs. Fabian Garrison
Hamilton & Gregory Company
New York – 23324
March 16, 2012
Dear Mrs. Garrison,
I am writing this letter with mix feelings as I want to submit my resignation from the position of board member of the ‘Hamilton & Gregory Company’.
Now, I no longer want to remain as a member of the Board of Directors in this company.
I would like to say that I am resigning because at the time I joined this company, it was in a different condition, but now things have changed. At present, the image of this organization is not so good in the corporate circle – the debts and continuous losses, and the practices of the former Executive Director, Mr. Murdoch has left the future of this company in a very uncertain state.
Being part of this company for the last one year, I wish all the best for its future and, I am sure that with new & improved business strategies, this organization can really move into a new direction and achieve new heights of success.
(Hamilton & Gregory Company)
Ph. – 452-856-4587
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- sample of irrevocable resignation letter
- sample resignation letter due to migration
- sample board resignation letter
- sample resignation letter from board member
- sample resignation letter from board
- board resignation letter
- Board of Directors Resignation Letter Sample
- Resigning as shareholder letter
- resignation letter as director and shareholder
- sample board resignation letters