Mr. Hugh Cooper
Larson Accounting Services
Tampa, FL – 45264
April 02, 2012
Dear Mr. Cooper,
I am formally resigning from my position of Sr. Accountant in ‘Larson Accounting Services’. I am serving a notice period of two weeks and, I will be leaving on March 16, 2012.
I have accepted a senior role in a new company and will join them on March 20th, 2012.
I want to thank this company and the whole staff for the help & support I always received from them. I came across many opportunities and learning experiences while working here and, I am thankful for everything.
And, it was really an honor to gain valuable guidance and training from you.
I really enjoyed working in your company and thus, I would welcome future communication between us. My contact details are – Joshua.firstname.lastname@example.org & cell no. -8545126358.
‘Larson Accounting Services’
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- sample resignation letter for accounting staff
- resignation letter from the post of assistant professor
- resignation letter for accountant
- resignation letter format for assistant professor
- accountant resignation letter
- resignation letter for accounting staff
- resignation letter for account assistant sample
- resignation letter of accountant
- resignation letter format for accountant
- sample resignation letter for accountant