Dr. Ryan Wallace
Bright Future High School
London – SE45 2KG
12th, February, 2012
Dear Mr. Wallace,
I would like to inform you that I want to resign form my position of ‘Chemistry Teacher’ in Bright Future High School.
I will be working till 11th March, 2012. I am serving a notice period of one month as per this association’s rule.
Further, I would like to share it with you that I have been offered to do my ‘Ph.D’ at the prestigious ‘Oxford University’. I feel that this is a great chance that will help me achieve new heights of success in my career ahead. I need extra time for completing my ‘Ph.D’, and thus, I am resigning.
Over these years, I worked with immense gratification in your school. This educational institute not only helped me enrich my professional experience, but I also got the opportunity to meet some great people here that have become friends with me for life.
I gained so much here, knowledge, professional development and more that is hard to define in words. And, this is the reason that with utmost regret I am resigning from this school.
Please accept my resignation. I will be guiding my successor about the school procedures during my notice period.
Ph. – 8254587455
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- teacher resignation letter to principal
- resignation letter to college principal
- resignation letter format for college lecturer
- resignation letter for college lecturer
- college lecturer resignation letter sample
- resignation letter to principal
- application for resignation from school
- sample teacher resignation letter to principal
- resignation letter to principal from teacher
- resignation letter to principal sample