Mr. Glen Vicks
Austin, TX – 45263
March 25, 2012
Dear Mr. Vicks,
I regret to inform you that I am resigning from the position of ‘Branch Manager’ in Murdoch Inc.
While I worked with this company with complete satisfaction over the last five years, I have decided to make this move to future proof my career. I am looking forward to work with a new company in a senior role.
I want to thank you for your guidance and support throughout my tenure with this company. I really gained valuable professional experience that has strengthened my resume forever.
And, I really appreciate the teamwork experience I received through my colleagues that made it possible for me to achieve new heights of success.
I will be working till April 24, 2012, fulfilling the company’s requirement for employee resignation. I will execute all the pending orders. And, you can contact me after my resignation regarding the recent deals executed by me. My mobile number remains the same.
I wish this organization the very best for the future.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- thank you letter after resignation
- thank you letter to boss after resignation
- thank you email after resignation
- thanks letter to boss after resignation
- thank you resignation letter
- resignation thank you letter
- appreciation letter to employee after resignation
- letter to colleague leaving the company
- thank you letter for resignation
- resignation letter to suppliers