Mr. Jeff Gordon,
February 12, 2012
Dear Mr. Gordon,
As you may be aware that my retirement period is very close, I am resigning from my post of ‘Office Manager’ in Magnificent Corp.
There is about one month before I retire from this company, I will be working till March 10, 2012. The Company can easily find my replacement during this period and I can guide my successor about the office procedures.
I want to convey my sincere gratitude towards this company for everything it gave me. I was enriched with professional development and received support from all my colleagues working here.
It was a great experience working here over these long years. I will miss this company and its people for my life.
I will make sure that I complete the pending projects during my notice period and you can reach me on my mobile for any kind of assistance after I leave.
Wish the very best to this association.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- leave request email to manager for personal work
- rejoining letter after resignation
- rejoining letter after long leave
- how to write leave letter to project manager
- rejoining letter after vacation
- leave letter to project manager samples
- leave mail to project manager
- leave letter for project manager
- how to write a mail to project manager for leave
- leave request mail to project manager