Mr. John Lennon
London – SW23 7KG
28th June, 2012
Dear Mr. Lennon,
I am submitting my resignation letter.
I am serving a notice period of two weeks, fulfilling the company’s conditions for resignation. I will be working till July 12, 2012.
Further, I would like to say that my whole tenure was really full of gratification in this organization. This work place is an aspiration for all employees. People get to learn a lot of important & valuable things working for this company.
However, I am resigning due to some personal reasons that I really cannot share with you. I am really thankful to everything that I received working at such a great place.
I assure you that I will complete all my pending assignments before my notice period ends.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- resignation letter due to marriage
- resignation letter sample for teachers due to marriage
- gratification letter
- teacher resignation letter due to marriage
- letter of gratification
- teacher resignation letter
- sample teacher resignation letter
- sample retirement letter for teachers
- sample retirement letters for teachers
- resignation letter for teachers due to marriage