Mr. Andy Gilbert
Human Resource Manager,
Hayes Tax Auditors,
I am writing this letter to congratulate you on your retirement of the position of Team Leader from Hayes Tax Auditors on January 26, 2012. I am so happy that you have completed your tenure with honor and grace. I am sure; your journey with this company has been full of peace and respect.
We both have started our career with this company together in the same department. I will be getting off within a few months. We have learnt many things together and seen lot of ups and downs as best pals. But I am glad that now onwards, you will enjoy life with your family. So what are your future plans? Keep me updated and be in touch always.
I will surely miss your presence in the office. Office will not be complete without you. Please stay in touch with me at 123-456-7890 or email@example.com
Wishing you a wonderful and peaceful life ahead.
Hayes Tax Auditors
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- congratulations you made the team letter
- congratulations messages to team members
- Team Congratulations Letter
- You Made The Team Letter
- congratulation letter from coach that made the volleyball team
- CONGRATULATORY team FOR THE TEAM
- CONRATS LETTER TO THE PLAYER THATH MADE THE TEAMS SENT LETTER
- template letter for AMI team congrats
- travel baseball congratulation email making the team