January 26, 2012
Mr. Thomson Dale,
207, Middle Street,
I am writing this letter as a formal notice of my retirement from my position as a Project Head with Avon Industries on February 11, 2012. My personal situations don’t allow me to continue working here any longer. I am looking forward to retirement. I have a feeling of regret at leaving this association. I have been with this company for almost 22 years and I have enjoyed every moment working here. I will miss the challenges and great working environment that our company provides to all its staff members.
I think it is time for someone else to lead this company to greater heights. I am grateful to this company for giving me the opportunity to be a part of the success and for all the great times we have had over the years. Please feel free to contact me for any assistance required in training a person in the post that I have held.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- how to write a retirement letter to your boss
- retirement letter to boss
- retirement letter samples to boss
- authorization letter avon
- avon letter of introduction to new clients
- retirement letter to boss sample
- sample cover letter for avon rep
- Sample thank you email for orderin gavon
- samples of retirement letters to boss