January 26, 2012
Mr. Robert Colossus,
15, Stalk Lane,
I am writing this letter to bring it to your notice that I am taking retirement from my position as team leader with Robert software solutions, on February 10, 2012. I will no longer be handling your account thereafter. I will miss working for the company and with my former clients like you and my colleagues.
And I like to thank you for your support over the past 22 years. I have enjoyed working at Robert software solutions on your project. It was a wonderful challenge to me to help you in your projects.
If you have any queries or if you wish to keep in touch with me, I will be available to you on my phone and also at mail. My number is 123-456-7890 and email id is firstname.lastname@example.org. I wish you a wonderful future and great success in your business.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- retirement letter to clients
- sample retirement letter to clients
- retirement letters to clients
- retirement letter to customers
- sample retirement letter to customers
- retirement letter to clients sample
- how to write a retirement letter to clients
- sample email to ex colleague
- retirement notice to clients
- letter of retirement to clients