January 26, 2012
Mr. Daniel Miller
No. 4 Baker Street,
It’s very hard to express my feelings to you as I am retiring from my post on Saturday. It’s very rare in this days and age to find such a true and lovely friend on whom we can completely depend and trust. I’m so glad and feel blessed to have you as a friend in my life. Today I wish to let you know that you are a wonderful friend and a human being. You are not just my friend, but my mentor and idol in life too.
It was very pleasant to be with you at the office and I will always remember the fun times we shared together. We have seen all the up’s and downs of life and I feel that with you I can face any problem with strength and confidence. My best wishes will always be with you for your work in this organization as well as in your personal life. I wish you a wonderful future ahead.
It is a great pleasure for me to have worked with you. You can contact me personally at email@example.com or at my personal number- 123-456-7890. Please keep in touch. Once again thanks for everything that you have done for me. Will miss working with you.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- Retirement Letter to Work Colleagues
- retirement email to colleagues
- retirement letter to collegues
- retirement best wishes for a colleague
- leave letter format regarding retirement function
- informing employees of a colleagues retirement
- examples of what to say to coworkers when retiring
- retirement letter to work collegues
- leave application of my father retirement
- wishing a retiring colleague formal email