January 26, 2012
Mr. Daniel Miller
No. 4 Baker Street,
It’s very hard to express my feelings to you as I am retiring from my post on Saturday. It’s very rare in this days and age to find such a true and lovely friend on whom we can completely depend and trust. I’m so glad and feel blessed to have you as a friend in my life. Today I wish to let you know that you are a wonderful friend and a human being. You are not just my friend, but my mentor and idol in life too.
It was very pleasant to be with you at the office and I will always remember the fun times we shared together. We have seen all the up’s and downs of life and I feel that with you I can face any problem with strength and confidence. My best wishes will always be with you for your work in this organization as well as in your personal life. I wish you a wonderful future ahead.
Please keep in touch always. Will miss working with you.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- sample letter to a friend you miss
- Letter of Intent for Retirement to Employer
- retirement letter to a friend
- retirement letter to friend
- best wishes on your retirement letter
- mentor retirement wishes
- retirement letter touching letter
- sample retirement announcement letter to clients
- letter to friend retiring
- sample retirement letter to a friend