Request for Magazine Advertisement Fee
[DATE, ex. Thursday, February 2, 2012]
[RECEIVER’S NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
123 Lane, Area 456,
City, State, Pin Code]
Dear [Name, ex. Sean Peterson],
We are interested in [TYPE OF ADVERTISEMENT, ex. a full-page color advertisement] in your newspaper. Accordingly, please forward the following information to us:
1) The relevant advertisement rate sheet.
2) Conditions and/or restrictions on content and artwork.
3) The minimum lead times you require.
4) Any other information you deem relevant.
Our company would like to make a contract for your services with your firm, [COMPANY NAME, ex. XYZ Co]. We are interested in making a print advertisement [TIME PERIOD, ex. during March]. The expected length is [LENGTH, ex. 6×4] and we plan to give [X] advertisements in the [TIME OF MONTH, ex. 4 ads in a month].
We would like to start this contract for a [DURATION, ex. one-year] contract. I would be interested in hearing from you regarding your fees for the services rendered by your firm.
I can be reached at 345-695-0042 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to the great opportunities together.
[SENDER’S NAME, ex. Bob Travolta]
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- request letter for advertisement in magazine
- write a letter replying to a magazine advertisement by a holiday company
- a letter replying to a magazine advertisement by a holiday company
- sample letter asking for magazine advertisers
- sample letter for advertisement in magazine
- proposal to advertise your product or company on my magzine
- What is the expected length of the letter carriers days?