To Potential Customer Following Up On Meeting
[DATE, ex. Thursday, February 2, 2012]
[RECEIVER’S NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
123 Lane, Area 456,
City, State, Pin Code]
Dear [NAME, ex. Seam Peterson],
I would like to thank you for taking the time to meet with me. I thoroughly enjoyed our conversation and you impressed us with your work [Name of the Company, ex. Pearl Solutions].
I believe very strongly that we [Company’s Name, ex. Larson & Co.] can provide our clients a level of service and that we can establish a solid relationship with you. I welcome the opportunity to be of service to you in any way whatsoever, and look forward to meeting with you again.
We can confidently say that we will make every effort possible to achieve your timing commitments, budgetary restrictions and other requirements. In short, we offer quality services at competitive prices. We will also apply our innovative approach to problem solving to assist you to meet your corporate objectives, without compromising your interests.
Thank you very much for your time. I Would be looking forward to your response at the earliest.
[SENDER’S NAME, ex. Bob Travolta]
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- letter after meeting prospective client
- sample email to client after meeting
- thank you letter after meeting
- sample thank you letter after meeting potential client
- sample thank you note for meeting with me to prospective client
- thank you letter to prospective client
- Thank You Letter Potential Client
- thank note after meeting potential client
- Client Meeting Thank You Letter
- e-mail example requesting data from a prospective client