To Potential Customer Following Up On Meeting
[DATE, ex. Thursday, February 2, 2012]
[RECEIVER’S NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
123 Lane, Area 456,
City, State, Pin Code]
Dear [NAME, ex. Seam Peterson],
I would like to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to meet with me. I thoroughly enjoyed our conversation and took careful note of your requirements in selecting [YOUR OCCUPATION, ex. Legal Counsel].
I believe very strongly that [Company’s Name, ex. Larson & Co.] can provide you with the level of service you expect and deserve and that we can establish a solid relationship with you. I welcome the opportunity to be of service to you in any way whatsoever, and look forward to meeting with you again.
I would be pleased to set up a lunch with my colleagues, as well as yourself and any colleagues you would like to bring along.
Thank you again for your time and consideration. Looking forward to the great opportunities together.
[SENDER’S NAME, ex. Bob Travolta]
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- sample thank you letter after meeting prospective client
- thank you letter after meeting prospective client
- thank you letter after meeting a prospective client
- sample letter after meeting client
- follow up letter after meeting with client
- sales quotation letter sample
- sample follow up letter prospective clients
- thanks letter to client after first meeting
- thank you letter after meeting with prospect
- sample follow up email after meeting client