123 Lane, Area 456,
City, State, Pin Code
February 23, 2012
[Mention Recipient’s Address Here]
I’m writing this letter on behalf of XYZ Company. There was recently a coverage on [an article/a report] run by your [station/publication]. As per the story [Details of false story]. This information is absolutely forged. Your sources of information are not proper and we believe that it will damage our business and goodwill in the market if the situation is not handled soon.
I’m requesting one of two things: an opportunity to [print/tape] of refutation to your coverage, or a follow-up to your previous story, where we will set the facts straight. I think that as responsible journalists, this is the only type of action you can take.
I’m aware of your excellent reputation as a professional, so I’m confident that we can discuss this matter soon and correct the erroneous report. Please call me at [phone number] or email me at [email id] so that we can discuss over the course of action. Thank you very much for your consideration.
I look forward to hearing from you soon
Encl: [List of enclosed items goes here]
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- Not Responsible for Damages Template
- damage report sample letter
- sample letter of taking responsibility
- letter of responsibility
- Not Responsible for Damage Letter
- not responsible letter sample
- sample letter of damage report
- sample of damage report letter
- responsibility letter format
- letter of taking responsibility sample