January 20, 2012
PENN University Campus,
I am applying herewith for a course-end scholarship to pursue my higher studies in Medical. Sir, I have been a meritorious student throughout my academics with above CGPA 4.2. I am enclosing herewith the copies of all my certificates since my schooling and am enclosing the annual income certificate of my father. Sir, I know that the philanthropist organizations like this encourage merit students to bring laurels to country in different fields of academic excellence and I am sure that I will stand-up to these expectations with my hard work and sincerity.
Sir, I belong to a middle class family and my father cannot afford my studies in prestigious institutions. I am dreaming of doing my post graduation from your esteemed university, contributing to gene decoding for artificial life is my dream project and I want to strive for excellence in this field, if a little assistance can be extended my way.
Thanking you in advance.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- letter to hod for project
- format of formal letter to principal
- to the principal letter format
- letter format for letter to a principal
- how to write a letter to the principal through the class teacher asking for keave
- format of writing a letter to principal
- how to write formal letter principal
- official letter to the principal
- letter to principal from student format
- format for a formal letter to your school principal