Daniel Smith is a student of our department and I am pleased to recommend him for consideration to receive a scholarship. I have been Daniel’s professor in Bio Anthropology past 2 years. Daniel is a hardworking and sincere student. He has been consistently getting good marks in his exams. He was also awarded for his outstanding performance in the last semester.
Besides being excellent in studies, Daniel also takes part in extra-curricular activities and has won many prizes. He is the captain of the debating team of our college and has made us proud many times. I am confident that Daniel will continue to be academically successful in future and I personally request you to consider this young fellow for a scholarship.
Please feel free to contact me for any additional information.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- recommendation letter for student
- recommendation letter from hod
- sample letter of recommendation for scholarship from principal
- reccomendation letter for scholarship from principal
- lor for ms from principal
- lor by principal
- recommendation letter about my principal
- letter of recommendation from principal for ms
- letter of recommendation for principal