Mr. David Taylor
California School of Architecture
501, Apple Valley,
Subject: Scholarship Application
Dear Mr. Taylor,
I am an architect by profession, and I have assisted many well established architects to build buildings across country. Just recently, I professed my interest to learn more about modern architecture to my friend. He is an alumnus of California School of Architecture and he introduced me to your various scholarship programs.
I would like to make use of this opportunity by saying that I am very interested in pursuing a higher degree in modern architecture and would be gratified, if your esteemed college selects me for their scholarship program.
Please find the attached essay, qualification degrees and other work related documents for your perusal. Being associated with your college has always been a dream and hope today it comes true.
Do let me know, if any other formality is required from my end. Hoping to hear from your end soon.
Thanking you in advance.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- sample letter to say hello
- sample of reconsideration letter for college admission
- solicitation letter for calamity
- letter of reconsideration for college admission
- example of reconsideration letter for college
- high school appeal letter sample
- example of letter to reconsider scholarship
- example of letter written by parent to reconsider scholarship
- solociting funds for church parking lot
- sampke appeals letter for college tuition