January 20, 2012
With due regards, I submit that I was admitted into your esteemed nursing school in B.Sc (Nursing) and I am very much thankful for the gesture. Further, I request you to kindly consider my candidature for the course-long scholarship so as to enable me to maintain myself and meet college expenses till the course is completed. Sir, I belong to a poor family and my father died in a road accident when I was six and my mother is feeding both her children by doing labors such as sewing and we are barely able to eke-out a hand-to-mouth existence.
I have been maintaining a consistently good academic record by securing more than 4.0 GPA since my schooling and I am sure that I can keep up the performance until my graduation is completed with your kind cooperation. Since your college is attached to St. Pious hospital, we are sure that we can get placement immediately on completion of our course with due sincerity and dedication. I fondly dream of sustaining my family with your consideration.
Roll No. 12345
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- sample letter of dedication
- Sample Poor Performance Letter
- example of dedication letter to a teacher
- sample poor sales performance warning letter
- sample of dedication letter to parents
- letter format for principal
- field study sample letter for principal
- formal letter to principal sample
- format of a letter to principal
- recommendation for nursing scholarship