Kansas City, MS -45263
August 10, 2012
Dear Mr. Burlington,
Please accept my resignation letter from my position of ‘Sales Executive’ in Burlington Traders.
I will be leaving the company on August 24, 2012, serving a notice period of two weeks as a mandatory condition for employee resignation.
Further, I would like to say that I benefited hugely while working for this company, both professionally & personally. With your training & guidance, I achieved success during my tenure in this company. The experience I got here has given me a great level of confidence to handle more responsibilities at any place I go in the future.
I really enjoyed working with such a great team.
I will hand over my responsibilities to my colleague Mr. Steve Norman during my notice period.
I wish the very best to this organization.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- thank you letter for colleague leaving the company
- how to inform employees that someone is resigning
- reply to a colleague leaving the company
- letter for colleague leaving the company
- email to a colleague who is leaving the company
- good luck letter to employee leaving
- reply to colleague leaving
- appreciation letter to employee leaving company
- resignation letter format for marketing executive
- thank you letter to colleagues when leaving company