(Designation of Recipient)
(Address of the Bank)
Subject: [State the reasons of this application briefly]
Dear [Name of Recipient],
Introductory Paragraph: In this section, you have to state why you need the bank statement and till when. Your reason should be a valid one for the authority of the bank to give you a detailed statement.
Next Paragraph: You need to mention the type of account you are currently holding and whether it is a joint account or not.
Last Paragraph: Here, you have to request the bank manager to grant you the statement as early as possible. This is the last paragraph so you have to sum up the letter before signing off. Make sure to be polite and show gratuity as you sign off.
(Address of the Sender)
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- authorization letter to bank for signing authority
- letter to bank manager format
- cheque signing authority letter to bank
- letter to bank to change signing authority
- signing authority letter
- letter of authority to bank
- signing authority letter to bank
- letter to bank for change of signing authority
- letter to bank for signing authority
- Letter Authorizing Bank Signers