January 22, 2012
Mr. Percy Jackson,
Income Tax Department,
I wish to present you a statement of my monthly income as paid by Steel Works Company in order to get a rebate on the income tax to be deducted from my annual income.
I have been employed by Steel Works Company from August 2010 and back then my salary was 15,000$ which was not within the tax payable bracket and since my promotion last month in December my salary has been incremented to 22,000$ which is well within the bracket of tax deductable income range. However as per the new rules according to which there can be some rebate in the amount to be deducted as tax I have decided to apply for it and having signed the various documents on allowances that will enable me to procure the rebate I hereby deposit the statement of my income for confirmations.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- sample letter for conveyance allowance
- sample letter of request for travel allowance
- salary statement sample
- allowance letter sample
- transportation allowance request letter sample
- sample letter for allowance
- sample request letter for travelling allowance
- sample letter of request for transportation allowance
- request letter for transportation allowance
- sample letter for travelling allowance