Mr. Percy Jackson,
No. 4 Baker Street, London
January 22, 2012
Dear Mr. Jackson,
I have received your letter stating the damage of the plumbing in the kitchen on 19.01.2012. You had asked me to repair the damages at the earliest. I am sorry but due to personal reasons I will be unable to repair the damage or find a suitable person who repairs plumbing anytime sooner.
However you may get it repaired and get a new system installed if necessary with a plumber or your choice. You would have to pay for the manual labor and the materials required. I would deduct the same amount from your rent over a period of few months depending upon the evaluated cost of repair.
Please get the cost of repair and manual labor estimated and send me an official of it. I will be eagerly waiting to hear from you and send you my approval.
Ms. Nicholas Brandon.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- landlord letter to tenant damages
- warning letter for damaging company property
- landlord statement letter
- sample landlord letter to tenant for damages
- sample warning letter for damaging company property
- landlord statement template
- landlord statement
- sample landlord statement
- Landlord to Tenant Letter Damage
- Tenant Collection Letter for Damage