Apology for Returned Check: Bank Error, Replacement Enclosed –
[Name, Company Name & Address here]
I am writing to tell you that how embarrassed I felt when I came to know that the check issued by me was bounced because of insufficient funds in my account.
I contacted the Bank immediately, and they said that due to some technical error, the money I deposited two days back was not credited to my account and, hence the check was returned.
I have enclosed a new check [check no.] for $[amount] against your bill.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you by the Bank.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- apology letter to bank for cheque bounce
- apology letter for cheque bounce
- apology letter from bank for returned check
- bank error apology letter
- sample letter apology bank error
- bank apology letter for returned check
- apology letter for bank error
- sample apology letter for cheque bounce
- apology letter for cheque return
- cheque bounce apology letter