Requesting Credit –
[Name, Company Name & Address here]
We are writing in to express our interest in your products and want to do business with you
We saw your product line at a recent business exhibition, and we are particularly interested in the [product(s) name]
Now, to form a relationship with your company, we want to request you to offer us a credit period of 30 days. We assure you that we will pay you within 30 days of receiving the bills.
And, to help you make a decision on our request, I am providing you with our bank information, business relations and creditors references.
Our Bank –
[Bank name, contact person & address]
Business References –
[Names & addresses of present business partners]
We hope you would accept our proposal and would like to do business with our company.
You can call me on – [no. here] for further information about our company.
Thank you for your consideration and time.
Look forward to do equally profitable business with you.
[Your name & Designation]
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- sample letter requesting credit period
- request letter for credit period
- Customer requested credit account facilities letter to suppliers
- supplier credit forms for 30days
- credit application letter to supplier
- letter asking for line of credit from supplier
- letter for extanded cradit preoid
- requesting credit from vendor