No. 4 Baker Street,
Date: January 31, 2012
Hope this letter will find you in good spirits. It has been a long time that I am writing you a letter. I came to know that you met with an accident recently. How are you doing now and how it all happened? These days the road traffic has become so harsh nobody cares for the traffic rules to save the lives of self and others. Everyone is in rush always and this mad rush has become the order of the day. Heard that you have fractured in your right leg and still, out of danger.
I pray to God for your speedy recovery and suggest you once the plaster bandage is removed, you concentrate on physiotherapy and it will help you in recouping fast. Do all the exercises as advised by doctor regularly. Have food rich in calcium. I could not make it to meet you personally as I could not get the leave sanctioned, but my good wishes are always there for you.
Wishing you a speedy recovery!
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- application for accident leave
- accident leave application
- leave application due to road accident
- application for leave due to accident
- leave application for accident
- accident leave letter
- leave application for road accident
- leave letter for accident
- leave application due to accident
- leave letter for accident sample