January 31, 2012
Mr. Joan Smith
1239, South Plaza,
Dear Mr. Joan Smith
Sub: Termination of Rental Agreement of my House.
Ref: Our Rental Agreement dated 30th January, 2011.
This is to inform you about the termination of the Rental Agreement of my home with effect from 1st March 2012 as the house is required for the use of my son who is returning from London after completing his studies.
Thus, I request you to evacuate my home on or before 29th February, 2012 and give me vacant possession of the same and oblige.
I hope you will find a better home for yourself very soon. Keep in touch.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- letter of undertaking for rental
- letter of evacuation of an apartment
- HOW TO WRITE A CONTRACT BETWEEN TWO OWNER AND TENNANT
- Letter to Landlord on agreement
- format of a tenacy undertaking
- how to make noc letter to change the name in tenancy contract
- example of undertaking letter for tenant
- undertaking samples tenant/landlord
- letter of intent of extension of lease by tenant
- letter of undertaken sample to tenant