February 23, 2012
Mr. Joan Smith
1239, South Plaza,
Dear Mr. Smith,
Sub: Termination of Lease of my House.
Ref: Our Lease Deed dated 19th February, 2010.
I would like to notify that I intend to terminate the Lease Deed of my House No. 1239 with effect from March 1, 2012. I understand it will cause inconvenience to you but as my son is returning from London, I need the house again for him.
Thus, I would like to request you to vacate my house on or before 15th March 2012 and give me vacant possession of the same and oblige.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- lease termination letter
- Free Termination of Lease Letter
- letter to terminate lease deed
- letter to request termination of commercial lease
- lease termination with effet
- lease termination letter with request to be present for final inspection
- we regret to inform you we are terminating your tenancy
- i regret to hear that you will be terminating your lease
- How to Write a Lease Termination Letter because buying new home
- free sample letter acknowledging landlord\s extension of lease termination agreement