Mr. Martin Saunders
27th May, 2010
I am writing this letter to convey my gratefulness towards the assistance you provided in my daily commuting. Your wonderful idea of providing bus service exclusively to the employees of the establishment deserves a lot of appreciation. To make our happiness double, you also invoked the idea to give the service at subsidized rates, which turn out to be very effective and popular.
Earlier, I had to leave home early and had to go through the drill of changing 3 busses to reach the office, but now after the bus service, I directly reach office. While returning back to home I would find everyone almost going through their last leg of the sleep. But ever since the service came into effect, these days I am also able to give quality time to my small kids. I am sure this will benefit both the company as well as my self. This has reduced my stress and I feel more energetic.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- letter of appreciation to employer
- appreciation letter to employer
- letter of gratitude to employer
- appreciate letter to employer
- appreciation letter from employee to employer
- free sample employer appreciation letters
- gratitude letter to employer
- letter of a appreciation to company from a sick employee
- retirement letters expressing appreciation to employer