Request Apology Letter for Failing to Honor Check
[DATE, ex. Monday, November 28, 2011]
[NAME, BANK AND ADDRESS, ex.
City, State, Pin Code]
Dear [NAME, ex. Mr. Graham],
Due to a clerical error on your part, our check issued to [CHECK PAYEE’s NAME, ex. XYZ Pvt. Ltd.] bearing no. [CHECK NO., ex. 5656] and dated [CHECK DATE, ex. November 15, 2011] in the amount of [CHECK AMOUNT, ex. $20,000] was not honored.
This was a cause of big embarrassment for us in front of our one of the key suppliers. We would request you to therefore provide us with a letter mentioning that due to bank’s error, check was dishonored, so that we can provide a copy to our supplier and make sure that they do not loose confidence in our financial viability.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated co-operation.
For any queries, please feel free to contact me directly.
[Your Name, ex. Mark Anthony]
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- cheque honour letter
- request letter to the bank to honour the cheque
- sample letter honor cheque
- cheque honor letter
- application sample to honor the cheque
- letter to bank to honour a cheque
- honour letter to bank
- letter to customer for cheque honour
- letter to bank request to honour a cheque
- letter for honour the cheques