From: Charles Taylor
Oct. 04, 2012
Dear Friends, Family, and Colleagues,
As you all know that I have been continuously working with this great philanthropic foundation called, “Godly Works’ for the past 3 years and I assist them in multiple departments, but my main work is to raise funds.
This trust works for the poor and needy children – for their food, clothes, education & shelter.
Currently, we are organizing a special event for the underprivileged children & the purpose is to collect funds to support their education.
Now, I am making a personal appeal to all of you – please extend your generous support for this noble cause. I am really counting on you all people to make this event a real success. Every donation made to our foundation is totally tax deductible.
I am enclosing a donation form along with this letter, and I request you to please show your support by donating for the poor children.
In case you want any kind of information regarding the events or our organization, please feel free to contact me.
I thank you all for your consideration and I look forward to your continuous support in the future.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- continued support letter
- look forward to all your successes
- cover letter enclosing donation to fundraiser
- thank you for your continuous support letter
- looking forward to working with your organization letter
- we look forward to your continued success
- note for looking forward for the success
- forward to working w/ you letter sample
- examples start a letter with looking forward to a great year