1234, Main Street
Boston, MA 02123
04 April, 2005
<Recipient Address Goes Here>
I really don’t understand that why such a reputed Bank like yours does not do anything about such a big problem at your branches.
Since the past few months, I have observed that the waiting line in front of the teller windows is too long. I always have to wait in a long queue for at least [time].
A Bank of such high status should solve this problem. Banking is part of the service industry, and it will have negative effect on your business, sooner or later.
So, please do something about this situation to cut short the waiting time. Hope this letter will be given due consideration.
encl: <List of enclosed items goes here>
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- application format for atm card not working
- complaint letter to bank for bad staff
- sample letter for bank scam
- SAMPLE BANK LOAN COMPLAINT LETTER
- rude behaviour of the cashier in bank letter
- letter to chairman of bank complaining of rude behaviour of branch manager
- format complaint letter atm sucked my money
- format complaint letter atm sucked money
- complaint letter to bank about bad service of the atm
- sample letter of complaint to bank manager regarding un authorize widthrawal