1234, Main Street
Boston, MA 02123
04 April, 2005
<Recipient Address Goes Here>
I really don’t understand that why such a reputed Bank like yours does not do anything about such a big problem at your branches.
Since the past few months, I have observed that the waiting line in front of the teller windows is too long. I always have to wait in a long queue for at least [time].
A Bank of such high status should solve this problem. Banking is part of the service industry, and it will have negative effect on your business, sooner or later.
So, please do something about this situation to cut short the waiting time. Hope this letter will be given due consideration.
encl: <List of enclosed items goes here>
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- complaint letter format about transaction from ATM to bank
- letter to a bank in chennai complaing about the rude behavior of the cashier
- letter to bank manager regarding rude behaviour of manager
- letter to the manager about a complaint on the behaviour of cashier of bank
- a letter to manager of bank complaining of the rude behaviour of cashier
- cashier complaint letter
- complain letter bank
- letter to bank manager to complain about withdraW
- sample of withdraw a work compliant