1234, Main Street
Boston, MA 02123
04 April, 2005
<Recipient Address Goes Here>
I really don’t understand that why such a reputed Bank like yours does not do anything about such a big problem at your branches.
Since the past few months, I have observed that the waiting line in front of the teller windows is too long. I always have to wait in a long queue for at least [time].
A Bank of such high status should solve this problem. Banking is part of the service industry, and it will have negative effect on your business, sooner or later.
So, please do something about this situation to cut short the waiting time. Hope this letter will be given due consideration.
encl: <List of enclosed items goes here>
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- bank teller complaint letter
- complain letter for the rude behaviour of cashiet
- complain letter to bank for atm
- complain letter to bank for the inconvienice caused by ATM machine
- complaining letter about the queue in the bank
- complaint letter for bank manager rude behaviour of cashier
- ow to write a complaint letter of bad service of a bank teller
- sample letter for employment consideration