1234, Main Street
Boston, MA 02123
04 April, 2005
<Recipient Address Goes Here>
I really don’t understand that why such a reputed Bank like yours does not do anything about such a big problem at your branches.
Since the past few months, I have observed that the waiting line in front of the teller windows is too long. I always have to wait in a long queue for at least [time].
A Bank of such high status should solve this problem. Banking is part of the service industry, and it will have negative effect on your business, sooner or later.
So, please do something about this situation to cut short the waiting time. Hope this letter will be given due consideration.
encl: <List of enclosed items goes here>
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- ref_bank_form rtf
- a letter complaining about long waiting in the bank
- samples of complaint letter for waiting too long
- sample customer objection to discontinuation of passbook savings account
- letter to the manager of the bank complaining about the rude behaviour of the bank employees
- letter to bank manager on rude behaviour of bank employee
- letter of waiting on a service for to long
- letter of rude behaviour of cashir
- letter of complaint for long queue
- letter of complaint about bank