1234, Main Street
Boston, MA 02123
04 April, 2005
<Recipient Address Goes Here>
I really don’t understand that why such a reputed Bank like yours does not do anything about such a big problem at your branches.
Since the past few months, I have observed that the waiting line in front of the teller windows is too long. I always have to wait in a long queue for at least [time].
A Bank of such high status should solve this problem. Banking is part of the service industry, and it will have negative effect on your business, sooner or later.
So, please do something about this situation to cut short the waiting time. Hope this letter will be given due consideration.
encl: <List of enclosed items goes here>
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- a complaint letter to the bank
- samples of complaint letters to banks
- sample of a formal letter to a bank with our ref and your ref
- sample letter to bank requesting ATM video
- lettr to bank manager on employ rude behaviour
- letters of complaint against rude behaviour of cashier
- letter writing to the manager about rude behaviour of a cashier
- Letter to bank manager for rude behavior
- letter of complaint to bank
- how to write an aplication to the bank manager about rude behavior of one employ of the bank