1234, Main Street
Boston, MA 02123
04 April, 2005
<Recipient Address Goes Here>
I really don’t understand that why such a reputed Bank like yours does not do anything about such a big problem at your branches.
Since the past few months, I have observed that the waiting line in front of the teller windows is too long. I always have to wait in a long queue for at least [time].
A Bank of such high status should solve this problem. Banking is part of the service industry, and it will have negative effect on your business, sooner or later.
So, please do something about this situation to cut short the waiting time. Hope this letter will be given due consideration.
encl: <List of enclosed items goes here>
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- adjustment letter for long waiting lines
- banking delays too long in queues
- complaint about long waiting
- letter against a cashier of a bank for rude behavior
- letter of complain to the Bank Manager about the rude behaviour of the cashier
- letter to a bank for inconsideration
- letter to bank manager for rude behavior of one of employees
- letter to branch manager regarding complaint Against a bank staff for his rude behaviour
- sample customer compaint for waiting too long