1234, Main Street
Boston, MA 02123
04 April, 2005
<Recipient Address Goes Here>
I really don’t understand that why such a reputed Bank like yours does not do anything about such a big problem at your branches.
Since the past few months, I have observed that the waiting line in front of the teller windows is too long. I always have to wait in a long queue for at least [time].
A Bank of such high status should solve this problem. Banking is part of the service industry, and it will have negative effect on your business, sooner or later.
So, please do something about this situation to cut short the waiting time. Hope this letter will be given due consideration.
encl: <List of enclosed items goes here>
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- a complaint letter to the bank
- sample of a formal letter to a bank with our ref and your ref
- rude behaviour of a branch manager letter
- letters of complaint against rude behaviour of cashier
- letter writing to the manager about rude behaviour of a cashier
- how to write an aplication to the bank manager about rude behavior of one employ of the bank
- how to compaint against the rude behaviur of bank letter writing
- format of complaint letter of rude behaviour against bank branch manager
- formal letter of complaint queue long
- formal letter of complaint long queue