1234, Main Street
Boston, MA 02123
04 April, 2005
<Recipient Address Goes Here>
I really don’t understand that why such a reputed Bank like yours does not do anything about such a big problem at your branches.
Since the past few months, I have observed that the waiting line in front of the teller windows is too long. I always have to wait in a long queue for at least [time].
A Bank of such high status should solve this problem. Banking is part of the service industry, and it will have negative effect on your business, sooner or later.
So, please do something about this situation to cut short the waiting time. Hope this letter will be given due consideration.
encl: <List of enclosed items goes here>
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- customer complaint letters waiting too long in lines
- complain to bank
- sample of complaint letter to the bank
- sample of a complaint letter about a banking institution
- request letter for atm for bank manager
- sample complain letter to the bank
- sample complaint letter why bank on account closed
- sample letter waiting for the bank financing
- bank complaints letter atm withdrawal
- SAMPLE OF COMPLAIN LETTER FOR BANK