1234, Main Street
Boston, MA 02123
04 April, 2005
<Recipient Address Goes Here>
I really don’t understand that why such a reputed Bank like yours does not do anything about such a big problem at your branches.
Since the past few months, I have observed that the waiting line in front of the teller windows is too long. I always have to wait in a long queue for at least [time].
A Bank of such high status should solve this problem. Banking is part of the service industry, and it will have negative effect on your business, sooner or later.
So, please do something about this situation to cut short the waiting time. Hope this letter will be given due consideration.
encl: <List of enclosed items goes here>
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- how to write letter for atm problem
- write an emai to manager regarding bad behaviour of cashier
- Sample letter long lines for service
- sample letter for complain response for bank
- Sample complaint letter on waiting so long
- Letter to the bank manager complaining about irresponsible behaviour of the cashier
- letter for not working atm card
- Complaint slow service long queue
- complaint against bank tellarr
- Bank cashier complaint letter