1234, Main Street
Boston, MA 02123
04 April, 2005
<Recipient Address Goes Here>
I really don’t understand that why such a reputed Bank like yours does not do anything about such a big problem at your branches.
Since the past few months, I have observed that the waiting line in front of the teller windows is too long. I always have to wait in a long queue for at least [time].
A Bank of such high status should solve this problem. Banking is part of the service industry, and it will have negative effect on your business, sooner or later.
So, please do something about this situation to cut short the waiting time. Hope this letter will be given due consideration.
encl: <List of enclosed items goes here>
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- a letter complaining about long waiting in the bank
- letters of complaint against rude behaviour of cashier
- letter to the manager of the bank complaining about the rude behaviour of the bank employees
- letter of waiting on a service for to long
- how to write an aplication to the bank manager about rude behavior of one employ of the bank
- how to compaint against the rude behaviur of bank letter writing
- format of complaint letter of rude behaviour against bank branch manager
- contoh complaint letter tentang teller bank
- COMPLAINT LETTER OF PARKED CAR TOO LONG ON LOT
- complaint letter for consideration