1234, Main Street
Boston, MA 02123
04 April, 2005
<Recipient Address Goes Here>
I really don’t understand that why such a reputed Bank like yours does not do anything about such a big problem at your branches.
Since the past few months, I have observed that the waiting line in front of the teller windows is too long. I always have to wait in a long queue for at least [time].
A Bank of such high status should solve this problem. Banking is part of the service industry, and it will have negative effect on your business, sooner or later.
So, please do something about this situation to cut short the waiting time. Hope this letter will be given due consideration.
encl: <List of enclosed items goes here>
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- sample complaint ATM letter to bank
- application to bank manager for rude behaviour of employees and no unternet banking
- complain letters for banks
- complaint letter to a bank that account was debited but cash was not given at ATM
- sample complaint letter to a bank that account was debited but cash not given at ATM
- money stuck in atm complaint letter
- how to the complaint to the bank cashier
- sample compliant letter to bank
- format complaint letter atm sucked money
- Formal Letter of Complaint to a bank