1234, Main Street
Boston, MA 02123
04 April, 2005
<Recipient Address Goes Here>
I really don’t understand that why such a reputed Bank like yours does not do anything about such a big problem at your branches.
Since the past few months, I have observed that the waiting line in front of the teller windows is too long. I always have to wait in a long queue for at least [time].
A Bank of such high status should solve this problem. Banking is part of the service industry, and it will have negative effect on your business, sooner or later.
So, please do something about this situation to cut short the waiting time. Hope this letter will be given due consideration.
encl: <List of enclosed items goes here>
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- complaint letter Queue
- a thanking letter to staff of my husband on his retirement from th bank working there 40 years
- sample complain letter to banks
- sample complaint letter for waiting too long
- sample complaint letter to the bank
- sample employee letter of complain to mangers for consideration in retention
- sample letter for complaing about car dealer taking advantage of woman and breech of contract
- sample letter of complaint to my bank
- sample letter requesting neighbour to cut branch sitting on my telephone line
- long Business Complaint letter example