1234, Main Street
Boston, MA 02123
04 April, 2005
<Recipient Address Goes Here>
I really don’t understand that why such a reputed Bank like yours does not do anything about such a big problem at your branches.
Since the past few months, I have observed that the waiting line in front of the teller windows is too long. I always have to wait in a long queue for at least [time].
A Bank of such high status should solve this problem. Banking is part of the service industry, and it will have negative effect on your business, sooner or later.
So, please do something about this situation to cut short the waiting time. Hope this letter will be given due consideration.
encl: <List of enclosed items goes here>
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- letter to bank manager complaining about rought behaviour of cashier
- ref_bank_form rtf
- letter of complaint for long queue
- letter of complaint about bank
- How to wrote letter to bank manager about the rude behaviour of the employee
- considerate bank letter
- complaint letter queue at bank
- complaint letter against bank cashier behaviour during deposit amount
- write a letter to your bank manager him about the youth behaviour of cashier while your went for transation yesterday
- complain letter for rude behaviour of cashier 9f bank