1234, Main Street
Boston, MA 02123
04 April, 2005
<Recipient Address Goes Here>
I really don’t understand that why such a reputed Bank like yours does not do anything about such a big problem at your branches.
Since the past few months, I have observed that the waiting line in front of the teller windows is too long. I always have to wait in a long queue for at least [time].
A Bank of such high status should solve this problem. Banking is part of the service industry, and it will have negative effect on your business, sooner or later.
So, please do something about this situation to cut short the waiting time. Hope this letter will be given due consideration.
encl: <List of enclosed items goes here>
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- letter of complaint about cashier
- letter for not working atm card
- sample compliant letter to bank
- sample letter of complaint to a bank teller customer service
- Sample letter long lines for service
- sample letter for complain response for bank
- A letter to the bank manager of obsolute bank to complain about the long queues
- complaint letter to bank for rude behaviour
- comlain to bank on bad behavior format
- atm car not work to compalant bank maneger