Terminating Employee Due To Bad Behavior
[Name, Company Name & Address here]
We are sorry to inform you that the management has decided to terminate your employment with our organization.
Your services will be terminated from the company with effect from [termination date].
As you know that we had previously given you many warnings regarding your – [State here the reasons you are terminating the employee for].
For instance -
We received many complaints about you that you talk to our customers in a very rude tone. You argue and almost insult the customers who come to our (office/store/branch). You often respond to the customers in an unprofessional way.You must have this understanding that for any business, the customer is the main priority. Satisfying the needs of our customers is the main responsibility of all the staff in this organization.Many customers have complained about your behavior and, now we cannot risk our business because of the rude behavior of any employee of our company.As I told you above, we informed you of this important issue many times in the past, but you still didn’t improve and hence, we are taking this action against you.Please handover the company belongings to [person name]. Your dues will be paid to you on [date].
Best wishes for your future endeavors.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- complaint letter for bad behaviour
- sample of complaint letter against a person with unprofessional behavior
- format of termination letter for bad behavior
- sample letter of complaint bad behavior
- sample complaint letters bad behavior of staff member
- sample complaint letter employee behavior
- complaint letter bad behaviour staff
- termination letter due to tardiness
- termination letter due to bad behavior
- sample of termination letter due to tardiness