Dear Mr. Bruney,
11, July 2012
I would like to take this opportunity to announce that Mr. Thomas Cook has been newly appointed as an equal partner in the company. We think that Mr. Cook will bring in a new level of expertise and experience to the company that will result in a major leap for us. This appointment was finalized on 4th July 2012 and since then Mr. Cook has been with the company in an advisory position.
I foresee significant changes in the company in the near future and far reaching improvements with this new addition to our family. Mr. Cook is educationally and professionally qualified for this post and will be a valuable asset to the company, and contribute to the company’s profit.
Thank you and here is hoping that this change revolutionizes our company’s image.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- Introducing a new partner to clients letter
- introducing new business partner to clients
- introduction letter to business partner
- introduction email to internal partners
- introducing new partner to bisness
- self introduction email to new partners
- introduce yourself to a business partner
- intro business letter to a new partner
- how to write a description regarding introducing new business partners
- business partner introduction