Consent of Landlord to Assignment of Lease by Tenant
[Name, Company Name & Address here]
Sub – [Property Address]
I hereby give my approval to the assignment to [new tenant name] for the lease of the abovementioned property dated [date], effective [date on assignment takes place] for the remainder of the term formed by the lease.
This approval is based on the understanding that –
(i) all other lease terms and conditions remain in full strength and effect, including the prevention for additional assignments and subleases without the property owner’s written consent; and
(ii) you are bound to the undersigned on the terms and conditions of the lease, despite such assignment.
[Enclosures List here]
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- consent to assignment letter
- letter to landloRD about starting a HOME BASED BUSINESS
- Letters to tenants about assignments
- letter of consent to assign lease
- Tenant letter assuming lease
- letter advising of assignment of lease to tenant
- free sample cover letter for a lease assignment
- consistent assignment letter
- consent to the assignment?
- consent to assignment