Demand for Payment, Strong Tone
[Name, Company Name & Address here]
This is our official notice to you regarding the due payment. You have defaulted to pay the dues – you owe $[amount] lent to you on [date on which money lent].
This sum is due since [last payment date], you did not make the payment, despite repeated requests from our side.
If we do not receive the payment in full by [deadline], we will have to do whatever we can under the law to recover our money with accumulated interest from you that includes, but does not limit to legal proceedings against you, not to mention the legal expenses shall also be borne by you.
We are open to discussion before the [deadline], but after this date, we will have no other option, but to go with the legal proceedings.
Encl: [Enclosures List here]
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- strong demand letter for payment
- strong demand letter
- sample demand letter strong tone
- demand letter strong tone
- sample strongly worded demand letter
- strong letter to a debtor requesting him to pay
- promissory letter to pay outstanding due
- example of stafa demand letter
- demand letter for estafa case
- Strong Self pay demand letter