[Your Name, & Address here]
[Recipient Name & address here]
Sub – [write Case name]
Small Claims Case mo. – [Case number]
I am enclosing a check [check no.], payable to you in the amount of $[amount] for the settlement.
This is the full and final payment for the small claims ruling came on [date of judgment].
The conciliation of this instrument ends all further compulsions on my part regarding this matter.
Encl: [Enclosures List here]
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- sample letter enclosing check
- how to write a letter enclosing a cheque
- sample letter enclosing payment
- how to write a letter regarding payment of remaining balance
- sample letter enclosing payment for settlement agreement
- SAMPLE LETTER OF JUDGMENT PAID IN FULL
- sample of letter enclosing payment
- trmplete ;etter enclosing payment for a vbill