Mr. Tim Williams
Sales & Marketing Manager
Bright star Computer Networks
Dear Mr. Williams,
This is to inform you that we have received the proposal from your company Larson & Co. to work together on our upcoming project of our company Bright star Computer Networks. We appreciate your proposal and would like to thank you for the effort.
Thought we regret to inform you that we cannot accept your proposal this time. I hope we work together in future. Your proposal was definitely of superior standards, but due to our previous commitments and contract with Global Solutions, we are working with them for next two years.
We appreciate your interest you have shown in our company. Thank you again for the proposal.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- regret letter to vendor
- regret letter to supplier
- sample letter of regret for proposal
- letter of regret for proposal
- regret letter sample for proposal
- sample rejection letter to vendor
- proposal rejection letter
- vendor proposal rejection letter
- rejection letter to vendor proposal
- regret letter to vendor sample