Mrs. Rebecca Shields
‘Mother Mary Girls School’
New Light Avenue,
London – J12 6LU
April 20, 2012
Dear Mrs. Shields,
I am Tina Watson, an ex-student of your school, writing in to request you for a recommendation letter.
I want to get enrolled in a reputed college, and without a recommendation letter, it’s really difficult to get admission.
I have maintained a good track record in my school time. I was also involved in sports & other extra-curricular activities.
So, I request you to please give me a letter recommending my admission, stating these points in brief –
- Academic track record
- Active participation in sports & extra-curricular activities.
- Helping attitude towards other students in my class
- My school projects – ‘New Science’ project – selected for Science exhibition of students.
You can contact me on – 526-458-7458 for any information. I am really expecting this help from you.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- recommendation letters for school admission
- recommendation letter for school admission
- request letter to school principal for admission
- sample college admission letters
- letter to principal for admission in school
- sample school admission request letter to principal
- sample character reference letter for school admission
- application for school admission
- request letter for participation in exhibition
- sample application format for school admission