Mr. Wesley Snipers
No. 4 Baker Street,
Dear Mr. Snipers,
As you are aware of the fact, Oxford University lays a lot of focus on nurturing hidden talent. Our alumni have made a name for us worldwide and we are associated with only the best. Recently, we had given advertisement in Daily Chronicles stating that we were offering scholarship of $1500 to about 20 students. For this slot of 20, we have received applications in hundreds.
I take this opportunity on behalf of Oxford University to convey my appreciation towards your scholarship application. The fact, that your application has caught the attention of our jury amongst hundreds of applications is quite remarkable and speaks well of you.
Moreover, you would be pleased to know, that your application has been short listed and is being sent to the final jury for decision.
Wishing you all the very best and hope you make it through the final scholarship list.
Mrs. Patricia Thompson,
Dean Oxford University
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- a letter of appreciation to a son
- appreciation letter from company to university
- mothers appreciation of son
- SAMPLE -ACCEPTING A SCHOLARSHIP FOR MY SON
- sample letter for you son
- sample letter of appreciation for a son
- sample thank you note to adult SON CAREGIVER
- SAMPLES OF GRATITUDE TO THE UNIVERSITY
- son appreciation letter
- thank you for my son scholarship