January 22, 2012
California State court,
California, US – 367496
I am writing this statement on behalf of my client Mr. Sniper Lawn who has been alleged for the crime of theft committed at his colleague Mr. Henry’s house on the 14th January 2012. Having been quite a close acquaintance of my Mr. Lawn for over seven years now, I can assure you of my client’s disposition being quite incapable of being involved in a crime like this.
I have a witness to testify for my client and an alibi to prove his absence at the scene of crime on that particular day when he had driven to Florida to meet his relatives. If there are evidences as to my client being involved in the theft indirectly I have a few witnesses to testify in defense of my client’s character which is one well deserving of reverence from all those who have known him.
Advocate Ryan McCollum,
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- How to Write a Statement for Court
- sample statement letter for court
- writing a statement for court
- Personal Letters of Recommendation Samples
- Statement Letter for Court
- write a statement letter for court
- how to write a court statement
- example of statement for court
- how to write a personal statement for court