Ms. Asin Goswami
Rajni Nagar, Bangalore
December 20, 2010
Mr. Ashok Bakshi
Manager- Human Resources
Bangalore – 604 018
Dear Mr. Bakshi,
This is in the reference to the advertisement published last week in the Daily News about job vacancy. I would like to apply for the post of teacher. I have enclosed my resume along with the letter for your consideration. I can provide recommendation letters at your request.
I have completed my graduation degree of a Bachelor’s in Education from a well known college with excellent grades. I believe that I have the qualities of a good teacher. Also I was always appreciated by colleagues, students, parents and school principal when I was working with a local school as a practicum. I have a zeal for teaching and I love working with children. I am very calm and composed and have patience to deal with different kinds of people.
I am ready to face a personal interview with your highly esteemed panel of interviewers, with an absolutely negotiable salary expectation.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- application letter sample for teacher
- sample application letter to filling station
- Application letter to a fuel station
- sample application letter for teachers
- application letter sample teacher
- teacher application letter sample
- sample of application letter for teacher
- sample application letter for teacher
- application letter for fueling station attendant
- how to write application letter for filling station