Request Deferral of Interest Payment
[DATE, ex. Monday, November 28, 2011]
[NAME, BANK AND ADDRESS, ex.
City, State, Pin Code]
Dear [NAME, ex. Mr. Graham],
We refer to our term loan in the amount of approximately [AMOUNT OF LOAN, ex. $45,000] bearing account no. [ACCOUNT NO. OF LOAN, ex. 987654321].
We are experiencing some unavoidable cash flow problems shooting from [REASONS FOR CASH FLOW PROBLEMS, ex. the bankruptcy of a key customer], which we feel will temporarily set us back for [PERIOD OF REQUESTED DEFERRAL, ex. three (3) months].
We would like to request that if possible and you could defer interest charges on our loan for this period, so that we can maintain sufficient working capital to meet our operational requirements.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated co-operation.
For any queries, please feel free to contact me directly.
[Your Name, ex. Mark Anthony]
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- defer letter sample
- deferred payment letter sample
- loan deferment letter sample
- a letter defering payment of school fees
- car loan deferment letter sample
- writing mortage a deferrment letter
- deferred payment request letter
- deffered payment letter
- deffered payment sample letter
- example letter for Defer Car Payment