From: Paul Donald
34, Park St, Tempa,
To: Wilson and Group Inc,
102, Gomes Ave., Raymond Rd.
June 10, 2012
On behalf of the board & the whole staff of the Donald Group, we express our deep condolences on the sudden demise of your immediate precedent Chief Executive Officer, Rick Wilson on 06th of this month.
It was a moment of huge sense of loss, grief, and gloom. Mr. Wilson was one of the greatest businessmen of this world. There is no doubt that the death of Mr. Wilson is an irrecoverable loss to both the business world and to humankind in general. We sympathize with all the employees of the Wilson Group and his family. May God rest his soul in peace!
Further, I would like to say that I believe that a tragic event like this will have no effect on the business relations of our two companies and we will continue working as we always have been doing.
Once again we convey our condolence on the death of Mr. Wilson. We pray for the best of your company.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- how to write condolences on behalf of any group
- sample condolence letter to organization on demise of CEO head
- Examples of condolence letters on behalf of a group
- precedent letter of condolence
- letter of condolence to an executive
- letter of condolence from an organization
- black church letter of condolence
- condolences to a ceo
- condolences on behalf of a company
- condolence letters from organization