From: Paul Donald
34, Park St, Tempa,
To: Wilson and Group Inc,
102, Gomes Ave., Raymond Rd.
June 10, 2012
On behalf of the board & the whole staff of the Donald Group, we express our deep condolences on the sudden demise of your immediate precedent Chief Executive Officer, Rick Wilson on 06th of this month.
It was a moment of huge sense of loss, grief, and gloom. Mr. Wilson was one of the greatest businessmen of this world. There is no doubt that the death of Mr. Wilson is an irrecoverable loss to both the business world and to humankind in general. We sympathize with all the employees of the Wilson Group and his family. May God rest his soul in peace!
Further, I would like to say that I believe that a tragic event like this will have no effect on the business relations of our two companies and we will continue working as we always have been doing.
Once again we convey our condolence on the death of Mr. Wilson. We pray for the best of your company.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- sympathy note to a board chairman
- letter of condolence from ceo
- letter from ceo in bereavement booklet
- hospital condolence letter sample
- examples of executive sympathy letter
- condolences template corporate
- condolences on behalf of a group
- condolence loss of board chairman
- condolence letters from organization samples
- words of condolence from an organization to an individual