1234, Main Street
Boston, MA 02123
04 April, 2005
<Recipient Address Goes Here>
It is very unfortunate that I had to write this letter to complain about rude behavior at your Bank.
This kind of treatment is never expected from such a reputed Bank.
I was at the [Name] branch for a check withdrawal, then this one employee [describe the issue, his post and name, if remember].
It is not that I always complain, but when I come across such behavior with high degree of unprofessionalism, I always want to make some corrections.
I have been a customer at your bank since [no. of years], and have been satisfied.
I hope that such an incident was an accidental, and it will not repeat.
Thank you for your time and consideration of this matter.
encl: <List of enclosed items goes here>
While I am not usually one to complain, I found this behavior exceedingly unprofessional and knew that you would want to know about it so you could do something to rectify the problem.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- Letter to Rude Patient
- Patient Termination Letter for Rudeness
- Sample Warning Letter for Unprofessionalism
- Patient Dismissal Letter due to Behavior
- complaint about rude service letter sample
- letter addressing bad behavior in patients
- statement of maid behaviour
- patient dismissal letter rude behavior
- rude ways to sign off a letter
- sample letter of complaint against case worker rude unpeofessional behahavior