Rejection of Application Following Interview Failed To Meet Prerequisite
[Name, Company Name & Address here]
It was nice meeting you on [date] regarding your candidature for the post of [open position title] in our company.
I thank you for your time and interest in our organization. And, I would say that you surely possess good qualifications, and great experience that is valuable in the field of [State name of the field].
As you may know that presently our company is looking for only candidates that have – [State the particular requirement for the open position]. And, you certainly do not meet this prerequisite of the [position title], so we are unable to offer you employment in our organization
However, we are keeping your resume in our record for future reference. If an opportunity arises in the future, we will definitely consider your application in our company.
Again, thanks for your interest in our organization. Wish you the best for your career.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- failed interview letter
- email to announce failed in interview
- thank you letter for failing an interview
- rejection letter for applicants failing test
- letter to interviewee for absent for interview
- letter of failed interview
- how to email failed application
- failed interview thank you letter example
- fail letter sample
- example of failed application letter