[GENERAL/SPECIAL] POWER OF ATTORNEY
[Person’s name who grants the power of attorney], the [‘Primary’], in the County of [county name], State of [state name], does hires [attorney name] (his/her) true and legal attorney-in-fact.
In Primary’s name, position and stead, and for Primary’s use and benefit, the attorney-in-fact is hereby approved to proceed in any way Primary may or could if present in person. [Optional particulars setup]
[Optional particular areas of Authority]
This Power of Attorney [optional durable provision] shall [state condition of termination].
All that said attorney-in-fact shall legally do or cause to be done under the right of this power of attorney is clearly approved.
[Person name granting the power of attorney]
State of [state name], County of [county name]:
I, __________________________________, do hereby verify that on this
______ day of ________, __________, appeared before me in person
known to be the person(s) who executed the foregoing instrument.
Notary Public in and for the State of _________________.
My commission expires _______________.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- special power of attorney sample letter
- sample of special power of attorney letter
- special power of attorney sample
- sample letter of special power of attorney
- sample power of attorney letter
- sample special power of attorney letter
- sample of special power of attorney
- general authority letter format
- power of attorney sample letter
- Sample of Power of Attorney Letter