May 13, 2008
Ms. Bergie Brown
45th Surf Street,
Dear Cousin Bergie:
I am writing this letter to apologize for shattering your iPod yesterday. I know how much you love you iPod and use it for your studies, I am really sorry for breaking it. I didn’t do it intentionally.
I saw your iPod when you left for church while roaming around in house. I took it with me at my work and later when I went for jogging. And while jogging, it dropped and cracked. I went to a repair shop immediately but the guy told that it cannot be fixed again. I felt extremely bad at that time.
I am arranging for money to get you a brand new iPod, and for meanwhile please forgive me. I promise you that I would never repeat this again.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- sample letter to cousin
- cousin letter sample
- apology for not attending a birthday party
- apology letters for the missing items
- a letter to friend for apologising her not to:attend her birthday party in hindi
- sorry for not showing i care letter
- sample apology email for racially insensitive material
- driver conductor apology for steling money
- apology for not remembering birthday celebration
- sorry letter for dinner